Bone conducts kits
Helmet kit Skull-Mic/Dual Peaker with robust PTT
1. Designed with bone vibration microphone & suitable for very noisy environment.
2. especially suitable for firefighter, military , policeman and so on.
3. Quick-release Nexus connector and Kevler cable using.
4. Bone conduction microphone unit easy to set up helmet and no need any tooling.
5. Robust PTT design, with big revolving clips, and waterproof level IP55.
6. You can chose wireless PTT ( Model P09 PTT ) and pair with this type headset.
7. available for different brand two way radio plug. (Motorola, Kenwood, ICOM, Yeasu…)
Type: Vibration Microphone
Impedance : <2.2k
Sensitivity: -30dB+/-5dB. at 1Khz.
Working level: 1.2-10V.
Impedance: 32 ohm+/-15% at 1KHz.
Level: 125dB±5dB at 1KHz
Rated power: 100Mw.
Max Power: 300 m W.
EB-2000 BONE CONDUCTION NOISE RESTISTANT HEADSET FOR TWO WAY RADIOS
The EB-2000 wrap-around headset features dual speakers that transmit audio directly into the user's skull, using advanced bone conduction technology. Since the dual speakers do not block the user's ears, the EB-2000 allows the user to hear both incoming radio calls and what is going on around them (situational awareness). Also the EB-2000 Mic features a noise-canceling, adjustable Boom Microphone with replaceable windsock.
The EB-2000 Series - Bone Conduction Headset has Dual-Bone Conduction temple speakers on a comfortable wrap-around headset featuring a directional, noise reducing, Boom Microphone. This headset microphone works with the most UHF and VHF series radios. This package includes one bone conduction noise resistant headset with Hockey Puck style Push to talk feature. A 5-pin plug secures firmly to PTT switch.
The new EB-2000 Tactical Bone Conduction Headset is a lightweight, robust headset for Tactical Assault type operations. The unique new bone-conducting speakers vibrate the jawbone which in turn transmits audio directly into the inner ear, bypassing the eardrum, which helps the user hear better in high-noise locations, even when wearing passive hearing protection. The EB-2000 is very comfortable. The adjustable top strap and behind-the-head band hold the headset firmly in place and fits under most headgear.
• Dual-Bone Conduction temple speakers transmit audio directly from vibrations into the user's skull
• Adjustable wrap-around style headset secures behind the user's head. Over-the-head, adjustable strap holds headset firmly in-place.
• Uses BOLDOM's upgradable tactical PTT system (multiple PTT switches including Hockey Puck, Large Hockey Puck and belt mounted Junction Box).
• Unique Bone Conduction speakers leave the user's ears uncovered so that the user can hear both incoming radio transmissions and the sounds going on around them. Sound is transported directly to the inner ear through vibration of the mandible (jaw bone).
• Noise cancelling, Adjustable Boom, Microphone reduces ambient background noise.
Copyright © 2018 Boldom Technology Co., Ltd All rights reserved.